Return to Alumni
In this section
Alumni Gabrielle Bendiner-Viani Amy Beth Shelley Buchbinder Chihsin Chiu Isabel Cuervo Gregory T. Donovan Jason Douglas Deshonay Dozier Bryce DuBois Valkiria Duran-Narucki Efrat Eizenberg Desiree Fields Karen A. Franck Jen Jack Gieseking Hannah Jaicks Bijan Kimiagar Elizabeth A. Kócs Stephan Klein Do Jun Lee Pengfei Li Kimberly Libman Toby Israel Lynne Manzo Lorraine E. Maxwell Jungja Park Cardoso Jennifer M. Pipitone Gregg G. Van Ryzin Jarrod Shanahan Sharon E. Sutton Jen Tang Linnaea Tillett Tellisia Williams
- Congrats to Ruth Wilson Gilmore for Joining American Academy of Arts and Sciences
- Unparalleled Prospect: the crises of public health and social injustice and the expansion of public space, presented by Vikas Mehta, PhD
- Dr. Sholette’s “The Art of Activism and the Activism of Art”
- Environmental Psychologists Responding to COVID: Re-creating Assignments in a Context of Global Crisis (April 30th)
- EP Student Javier Otero Peña Shares Research on Parks in Gentrifying NYC Neighborhoods
@EnviroPsychGC on TwitterMy Tweets
Are you an Environmental Psych student? Join this site!
If you want to add yourself to this blog, please log in.